Reader question: How do you meet the requirements for a sambo visa?

latest news headlines 4 wochen vor
In Sweden, a sambo is domestic partner – someone you’re in a relationship with and live with, but to whom you aren’t married. If you, as a non-EU citizen, are in a sambo relationship with a Swedish citizen, you can apply for a residence permit on the basis of that relationship. But meeting the requirements of that permit is not always straightforward.
Aus der Quelle lesen